lunes, 25 de julio de 2016

Bryce Loski and his stalker

Bryce doesn't like Juli. Since 2 grade juli has being (stalking Bryce). Unfortunately, for Bryce he moves into the street of juli. Juli comes to visit Bryce while he was moving to his new home at juli's street. Bryce whants her out of there so he even tries to call for help to his father. There is a little problem. The problem is Bryce's sister.

" All I've ever wanted was for juli baker to live me alone. For her to back off- you now, just me some space."(Van Draaen 1). I picked this quote because I think it shows just how bad Bryce wants juli to (back off). ""Can Bryce play?" I could hear her asking from my hiding place behind the couch." (Van Draaen 4) this quote shows just how tired Bryce is from juli.... He even has a hiding spot.


I hope that Bryce tries to get along with juli because now they are neighbors so that is going to be really hard for Bryce if he is not a friend of juli. I am also wondering why Bryce moved to Julianna's street. I thunk that juli needs to give Bryce a little of personal space. And maybe in the future they both can be even more than just friends...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario