miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2016

Anyone wants some eggs?

Juli has a dirty backyard were she has chickens. The chickens have eggs  and she sells them to the neighbors. But Bryce on the other hand, he receives free eggs. We're doe get this from? The answer is July. Juli gives Bryce free eggs. Instead of selling those eggs juli gives them to Bryce. And Bryce does something really bad... He throws the eggs away.

Juli feels really bad about this. I would also be bad if I gave a friend a part of my business for free and he just throw it away. I think that Bryce should only tell July about the eggs instead of just throwing them. Bryce is scared of eggs because of the snake of mike and Matt's snake. The snake ate a hole egg. Also one time juli did a project with eggs and chickens. It was her science fair and Bryce just didn't like it. He hated it.

What Bryce did is really unfair. If someone did that to me I would never talk to them again. Juli was loosing money giving Bryce those eggs... And Bryce throed the eggs. I think he would be honest and tell her that maybe he didn't liked the sanitary of the backyard... This should be done way after all this happened.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario